Welcome!

This is the no nonsense blog about my life. I am currently living in a mobile home park in Ashland, OR with my hubs and four kids. Check out the About me tab for more details. I am fairly new to this blog stuff, so be nice. Some days I post some I don't. My life is busy so I do my best. I love comments and would love for you to follow along.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Trailer Trash Tuesday- Thankful for Laundry

Fifth wheel living means no washer and dryer.  I used to have to pack up all the kids and take a weeks worth of laundry to the laundry mat every Tuesday, because that is when they had 1/2 price drying time.

These days I am blessed with a SIL who lives in town and lets me use their washer and dryer.  Lately, all I've had to do is drop off my laundry with my kids.  My kids end up happy and my laundry is washed and dry when I get home from school.  It is a huge blessing.

Of course, occasionally the kids will get sick or have an accident and then I still have to spend two hours at the laundromat, but luckily those are few and far between. Now, I just need to fold it all, so that it isn't taking up half my living area.

But today, I am thankful for having laundry to fold and in laws to help me clean and dry it all.

No comments: