Welcome!

This is the no nonsense blog about my life. I am currently living in a mobile home park in Ashland, OR with my hubs and four kids. Check out the About me tab for more details. I am fairly new to this blog stuff, so be nice. Some days I post some I don't. My life is busy so I do my best. I love comments and would love for you to follow along.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Mommy Monday- Thankful

In honor of Thanksgiving on Thursday, this week will be a 'I'm thankful for' theme feature each day according to topic.

Can I just say that my kids are awesome? I am so thankful to be their mother. I'm thankful for my kids. They make me laugh everyday.


J1- Is growing into a fine young man.  He is developing a good work habit at school and scouts.  He endures his affliction well and is finally starting to not take himself so seriously.  He still loves to give me hugs and I love it.

A1- Is my darling girl who just wants to be loved.  She is sensitive, like her mom, and is mindful of other's feelings.  She loves to sing and has a beautiful voice. She is doing great in school and makes me so proud.

J2- Is such an outgoing and fun boy.  He loves to tell jokes even if they don't make any sense.  He is currently running laps at school so that he can earn rubber ducks.  He says he is going to win a ton and sell them all to make lots of money so we can buy a house with stairs.  He just melts my heart.

A2- Is my little shadow.  She is a little princess. She is always seeking me out for hugs and kisses.  She also loves babying the neighbor's cat and is always asking people if she can pet their dogs.

I didn't originally seek out motherhood, but it found me.  I am so grateful that they are a part of my life.  I think they have taught me more about love and compassion than I would have been able to learn on my own. I am eternally grateful that they are mine.

No comments: