Welcome!

This is the no nonsense blog about my life. I am currently living in a mobile home park in Ashland, OR with my hubs and four kids. Check out the About me tab for more details. I am fairly new to this blog stuff, so be nice. Some days I post some I don't. My life is busy so I do my best. I love comments and would love for you to follow along.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Mommy Monday- An Amateur

Why is it that despite being a mother for 12 years and having four children that they make me feel like an amateur mother?

I love my kids, I really do.  Their teachers love them, they are good in public.  I swear though that once they climb up our metal stairs and into our home, something clicks in their brains and they turn into little monsters.  I guess it means they feel safe to act however they want.  It also seems that their ears stop working. I have to ask them to do things three or four times. Even when I use love and logic, I still have to repeat myself over and over again.

Then suddenly, one of them will run over and give me a hug and a kiss. They tell me that I am the best mom ever and my heart just melts. And everything is right with the world.

No comments: