Last night I had a dream that we had found a house to live in Medford. It wasn't anything fancy, it was modestly priced. It also came with beds in each of the four bedrooms, I was really excited about that in my dream. Of course, upon waking I was thinking that it would be kind of gross to use other peoples beds. There could have been bed bugs or all kinds of nasty stuff.
In the dream, the former owners of the house had left a bunch of their stuff, Ammon and I looked at each other and said "Garage sale!" It was a nice dream though, because all of the kids had their own full sized bed. We also had a washer and dryer. The kitchen was full sized. Then things got weird because suddenly we realized that someone was sleeping in our master bedroom. The man woke up, he had a full white beard and looked like a cross between my music teacher and Santa Claus.
He explained that he was a private investigator and had been staking out a neighbor. He had been told the house was abandoned and wouldn't be sold soon. He was actually really nice, but it was still creepy. We then sent him on his way. I awoke and despite the weird things, I was left wide awake wishing the dream was real.
But, alas it is not. I can't spend my day wishing for something that cannot be right now. I must enjoy the time we've got left in the trailer, because we are over halfway done. Off to fold laundry, do some Punnet squares and conquer the Biology lab today. I hope your day is great too.
No comments:
Post a Comment