Welcome!

This is the no nonsense blog about my life. I am currently living in a mobile home park in Ashland, OR with my hubs and four kids. Check out the About me tab for more details. I am fairly new to this blog stuff, so be nice. Some days I post some I don't. My life is busy so I do my best. I love comments and would love for you to follow along.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Friends- A short letter to you.

My dear friends,

I apologize for not being consistent.  I am having a hard time organizing things and I really wanted this blog to work and it just isn't.  I am going to keep plodding along and attempting to post when I can.  I have had a hard time finding my voice and have been in a bit of a slump. I've also been frustrated by some of my work being pirated.

I am feeling like I value the friendships that I have more than my friends value me.  Of course, I haven't been able to keep in constant contact with them so they probably think I don't value them. But guess what, I DO! 

I am not going to name names but I want you to know that what contact you have had with me in my life, whether online, in person,whatever... that you mean something to me.  Your life has influenced mine for good.
So to all my friends, thank you for being a part of my life.

Yours always,
Noe

P.S. Next week I should have a great Friends on Friday interview post for you!

2 comments:

Jen Boze said...

I do keep up with your blog & want you to know...when I am having a hard day (which is more often than not) I think of you & tell myself, "I wish I could me more like Tamra." I admire your strength :)

Noe said...

Thanks, Jen. I don't feel very strong or admirable. I am blessed to have good friends though.