Welcome!

This is the no nonsense blog about my life. I am currently living in a mobile home park in Ashland, OR with my hubs and four kids. Check out the About me tab for more details. I am fairly new to this blog stuff, so be nice. Some days I post some I don't. My life is busy so I do my best. I love comments and would love for you to follow along.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Whatever Wednesday- Bad Family Photos

I've been thinking about attempting to take family photos again.  We have always taken our own family photos with the timer on my camera.  So we have lots of mess up photos.  I hope that someday I will be able to get professional pictures done, but for now we must do it the frugal way.  So for your enjoyment here are the Mathias Family Photo Mess ups:










So, here it is the end of 2011 and we haven't had a chance to attempt another photo shoot.  I hope we have a good day here soon so we can do it.  Hopefully, they will turn out better than these.



1 comment:

harlismom said...

Such a beautiful family!