Welcome!

This is the no nonsense blog about my life. I am currently living in a mobile home park in Ashland, OR with my hubs and four kids. Check out the About me tab for more details. I am fairly new to this blog stuff, so be nice. Some days I post some I don't. My life is busy so I do my best. I love comments and would love for you to follow along.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Mommy Monday-Hugs

Can I just say that one of the best things about being a mother is an endless supply of hugs and surprising compliments? I love it when my kids come up to me just because they want a hug.  Even my oldest still likes getting hugs from his mom. I hope they never lose their desire to come up to me and give me a hug whenever they or I need it.

As for the compliments, A2 cracked me up when she recently said in her little four year old voice, "Your eyes look like they have cracks of glass in them. You are so pretty, mommy."  She gives the best compliments. She cracked me up!

Cracks of glass? Okay!



No comments: